Sr-HT Gahnite Bone Substitute
Allegra is commercialising a synthetic bone graft medical device, the Sr-HT Gahnite bone substitute. We have exclusively licensed the Sr-HT-Gahnite Intellectual Property from The University of Sydney.
The medical device is a 3D printed bioceramic scaffold with outstanding potential for supporting bone regeneration in load bearing applications.
Current synthetic bone substitutes, of over 150 products, either regenerate bone or weight-bear. Sr-HT Gahnite is capable of doing both!
Sr-HT-Gahnite Bone Substitute
Features and Benefits
• Load Bearing – studies have proven Sr-HT Gahnite is capable of supporting weight, with potential for use in lower limbs and spinal placement
• Biodegradable – slowly breaks down over time, as bone regrowth replaces the scaffold
• Bioactive – promotes bone regeneration and regrowth
• Biocompatible – not rejected by the body
• Osteoconductive – able to support the growth of bone over its surface
Sr-HT-Gahnite Bone Substitute News
07/06/16: Bone Substitute Project ASX Update