Allegra distributes industry-leading
orthopaedic solutions for Foot and Ankle surgeons, including: Hintegra, Arthrosurface and Newclip.
Hintegra® Total Ankle Replacement
Resurfaces the tibia and talus
- Mobile inlay
- CoCr with double coated surface (porous Titanium and HAP) for optimal bone ingrowth
- Optional fixation screws
Arthrosurface HemiCAP® DF Toe
The HemiCAP DF® is used in the 1st metatarsal and incorporates an anatomic, extended dorsal curve to improve dorsal roll-off while preventing osteophyte regrowth.
- DorsiFlexion Implant for 1st MTPJ resurfacing
- Dual implant curvatures
- Minimal bone resection
Arthrosurface NanoFX® A-Curve Handle
Arthrosurface HemiCAP®2nd MTP
- Prevents ‘needle stick’ injuries for patients and staff
- self-fixing butterfly shaped clip
- Protects ends of protruding k-wires
- Fits k-wire sizes 0.5mm to 4.0mm
- TGA approved
- Sterile packed and single use
- Proven in clinical ...
Designed for bone reconstruction of the ankle joint in adults,
including fractures fixation and arthrodeses of the ankle,
distal tibia, talus, and calcaneus.
- Self-drilling and self-tapping cannulated ...
Footmotion Plating System
The Footmotion Plating System is intended for arthrodesis, fractures and osteotomies fixation and revision surgeries of the foot in adults.
MTP Plating System
HTO Activmotion S DTO
- Precontoured implants
- The design of these implants is the result of a ...