Allegra Orthopaedics’ principal product, the ActiveKnee, is a primary total knee replacement prosthesis.
Allegra also distributes industry-leading orthopaedic knee solutions for
Link and the Arthrosurface HemiCAP® range for Knees, including NanoFX nanofracture technology.
Total Active Knee
Active Knee Distal First Instruments
- Two options for femoral implantation – distal first or anterior.
- Newer instruments – ability to cut tibia or femur first.
- Variable and changeable external rotation guide from ...
Arthrosurface HemiCAP® PF Wave
- Patello-Femoral joint resurfacing
- Cement optional
- Minimal Bone Resection
Special Access Scheme (SAS) application required before use.
Arthrosurface HemiCAP® Femoral Condyle
- Treatment of full thickness cartilage lesions
- 15/20mm diameter, numerous offset
- Bone sparing
Special Access Scheme (SAS) application required before use
Arthrosurface NanoFX® Nanofracture
- Improved and systemic deep marrow stimulation
- Only 1mm diameter channels with perforation depth of 9mm
- Controlled, smaller and therefore better