Modular knee prosthesis for primary and revision surgery
The modular intracondylar total knee prosthesis Endo-Model® – M. The modular prosthesis stems are available in two versions for cemented or cementless implantations, in varying lengths.
- Hinge joint or rotational knee joint with mounted pivot within the physiological area
- Stable position during extension
- Constructively generated, elastic rotational force transmission (overrun brake) for preservation of the anchorage
- Favourable dimensions for bone preservation: only 14 mm resection at the tibia-femur joint level
- Available in lengths of 50 to 280 mm.