Implant for bridging larger bone defects
The Endo-Model® partial pelvis replacement prosthesis provides a cemented option with an artificial hip acetabular cup in cases of extensive osseous destruction, where normal hip acetabular cup systems cannot be implemented, because of a tumour, or earlier interventions.
The LINK Endo-Model® partial pelvis replacement prosthesis can be combined with different LINK hip prosthesis systems.
- Material – stainless steel
- Two designs – with caudal hook or caudal flange
- Flanges with three, four or five holes in length
- Inside diameter from 42–61 mm
- Outer diameter from 48–67 mm